Posted April 18, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
As a bench jeweler with Dana Augustine, Inc. you will have the great opportunity to work with one sales person and travel the country as a design team. Our teams work out of a variety of jewelry retail stores including those that are a part of Sterling, Helzberg and many others. As a design team, you will have the opportunity to sell jewelry from our fine selections, earn high-dollar commissions and increase your network of clients.
- Excellent Base Salary
- High Commission Percentage
- Profit- Sharing Plan
- 18 Weeks of Time Off
- Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Commuting allowance
- Paid travel and vacations
- Must be experienced in stone setting (all types), ring sizing, and jewelry repair (soldering, prong re-tipping, resetting stones, etc.)
- Ability to work in Gold and Platinum
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Five or more years of Bench Jeweler experience in a fast paced environment, to include diamond setting and fine jewelry repair
- The ability to build trust, exhibit integrity, operate fairly, and with professionalism with clients and staff members
- Must be able to travel 34 weeks out of the year
Job Openings: 5 openings.
Additional Salary Information: base pay plus commission and bonuses.
Posted: April 6, 2016
Location: United States
Salary: 80,000.00 – 150,000.00
Type: Full Time – Experienced
Categories: Bench Work, Design, Production
Preferred Education: High School