Experienced Bench Jeweler position available immediately.
Must be familiar with all phases of custom work and setting. Duties will be assembly and finishing work of one off pieces, multi stone setting, fancy shaped setting, fabrication, as well as general repairs. Hand engraving, and bright cutting is a plus. Well established company, with separate CAD and Manufacturing facilities. This is a long-term position, with excellent benefits.
We Are Looking For a Team Member That Also Follows Our Core Values
- Do the Right Thing: Having honesty, integrity, accountability and follow through in everything we do
- Everyone Matters: Generating positive experiences in every interaction
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Inspiring innovation, creativity, and solutions
- Compassionate: Leading with our hearts to enrich those around us
- One Team: We collaborate, support, trust, and problem solve together
- General jewelry repairs
- Advanced setting
- Express Service repair
- Health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, vacation, holidays, and employee product discounts
Industry : Retail
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Design,Art/Creative,Information Technology
Meet Studio 2015 Jewelry
Retail · 11-50 employees · Founded 1985 · Self-Owned
For Your One of a Kind
Studio 2015 Jewelry is one of the most innovative retail jewelry stores and design studios in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. At Studio 2015 Jewelry you will find:
- A retail jewelry store with a large inventory of diamonds, gold, platinum and silver jewelry, in addition to pearls, designer collections, watches, and more
- A high-tech jewelry repair shop with a master jeweler on premises
- A custom-jewelry design department experienced in computer-aided design and model-making
As a school teacher in the 1970s, founder Tom Dougherty (along with his wife April) began designing and making jewelry for family and friends. Leaving the teaching arena in 1985, Tom focused his energy on the jewelry industry and opened his first store, a 1,000 square foot showroom on the historic square in Woodstock, Illinois. Studio 2015 Jewelry moved to their present location in 2007, a 6,500 square foot showroom at 11701 Catalpa Lane in Woodstock, Illinois. Studio 2015 Jewelry is a division of Dougherty Enterprises, Inc.