Posted October 5, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
As a member of the London Tiffany Service Centre, you will work with products of the finest materials, world-class craftsmanship, and Tiffany’s timeless style. This workshop is focused on repairs and alterations, so every order will bring a new challenge. Joining Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of beauty, style and elegance that reaches back 175 years.
At this time, we are seeking an experienced jeweler to join our brand.
Jewellers are responsible for high quality repairs and alterations on a wide variety of merchandise, in accordance with Tiffany procedures and standards. Typical assignments include working in silver, gold and platinum; ring sizing; stone and melee setting; and laser welding and engraving. From time to time, the role may also include watch maintenance, pearl and bead stringing, or polishing. All team members contribute to meeting or exceeding goals for on-time delivery, high quality, and outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Significant prior experience as a bench or production jeweller, including stone setting and work with gold, silver, and platinum. Experience with laser welding or engraving would be an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and prioritize work on a deadline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in English
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in colleagues
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Industry : Retail, Apparel & Fashion, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Art/Creative,Other
Meet Tiffany & Co.
Retail · 5001-10000 employees · Founded 1837 · Public Company
The tradition and history of the Tiffany & Co. brand set the standard for excellence. With locations across the globe, you will find upwardly mobile career paths, or opportunities to move laterally across departments and divisions. Tiffany is proud to offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, loan forgiveness program and more.