In this position you will be responsible for coordinating jewelry design workloads for Chamilia’s Key Accounts. This requires jewelry design, collection planning, the building of technical documents, and vendor communications.
What You Can Expect
- Create planning templates that help the team to build collections for the Key Account workload and track progress for on time delivery of presentations.
- Schedule regular meetings with the merchandising team and the overall product team as each Key Account deck takes shape. Attend Key Account planning and presentation meetings.
- Inspect samples, ensuring they meet quality standards and archive and maintain Key Account samples.
- Design product for Key Account seasonal collections. Create design briefs for overseas design teams and local freelance designers to fill collection storylines by season.
- Edit and refine incoming drawings from overseas and local designers. These drawings will require editing for engineering suitability, to add features that tie collections together stylistically, and for price point consideration.
- Responsible for intermediate and standard level design technical, vendor CAD notes and revision technical.
- Build design technical for Global Key Account, additional Key Accounts and special project designs.
- Support the design team in product ideation. Collect articles, images and online inspiration relating to current and future development ideas and brainstorming.
What We Expect
- Minimum of three years experience in sterling silver jewelry manufacturing or jewelry product development preferred. Five years would be ideal.
- Intermediate level skill is needed in Adobe Creative Suite as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate proficiency in jewelry hand drawing and ability to navigate CAD viewports is preferred.
What We Offer
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
- Industry : Design, Luxury Goods & Jewelry, and Retail
- Employment type : Full-time
- Experience : Not Applicable
- Job function : Design
Proud To Be Swarovski
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting. Now celebrating its 120th anniversary and run by the fifth generation of family members, Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,560 stores in around 170 countries, more than 25,000 employees, and revenue of about 2.33 billion euros in 2014. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. In 2015, the Group generated revenue of about 2.6 billion euros and employed more than 26,000 people. The Swarovski Foundation was set up in 2012 to honor the philanthropic spirit of founder Daniel Swarovski. Its mission is to support creativity and culture, promote wellbeing, and conserve natural resources. Whether you’re interested in gaining valuable experience as an intern or apprentice, or challenging yourself as an accomplished professional, Swarovski offers flexible, exciting and rewarding career opportunities in many different areas.