Posted April 22, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
- Ability to DRAW is a must – preferably on the computer
- Concept the design evolution of our jewelry collection
- Responsible for upholding design integrity, quality execution and creativity throughout the entire creative and production process
- In partnership with channel leaders, grow the jewelry offering to our customer
- Be an expert on raw materials to re-imagine construction and design
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure successful commercialization of product and cohesive cross strategy story telling
- Ability to manipulate and work well with sample makers
- Industry : Design
- Employment type : Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Job function: Design
Meet Haskell Jewels, LLC.
Design · 201-500 employees · Founded 1926 · Privately Held
Haskell Jewels, headquartered in New York City, is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of costume jewelry and watches. Haskell is a rapidly growing company which meets the demands of the fashion jewelry and watch business across all categories with many brands and licensees under its corporate umbrella. Through its proprietary brands, private label businesses and licensed brands, Haskell Jewels is the largest vendor to many department stores and mid-tier retailers. The luxury Miriam Haskell collection is still handmade in our New York City studio, as it has been since 1926. In July 2011, Haskell acquired Robert Lee Morris LLC. A brand known for its distinctive design, Robert has won the coveted Coty and CFDA Lifetime Achievement Awards. Haskell’s proprietary M. Haskell line is known for it’s fast fashion and value while Haskell’s licenses of Betsey Johnson, Kenneth Cole and Steve Madden jewelry are a few of the biggest jewelry brands at retail. 2010 brought the founding of Haskell Timepieces LLC. a full service watch designer and distributor which has the Betsey Johnson and Steve Madden watch licenses. Haskell’s ability to service the market at the private label, mid-tier, fashion brand, sterling silver and couture costume levels makes it a unique force in the industry. Haskell’s extensive international operations include Haskell China, with 3 offices and distribution/sales center, and Haskell Canada.