Posted July 29, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Design jewelry concepts and collections according to marketing/customer brief
- Develop creative work for the jewelry collections of customers:
- Inputs for Trends, mood boards, creative research, prints and patterns as needed.
- Creative designs, drawings, and presentations.
- Technical drawings with all appropriate details and specifications.
- Ensure that design meet cost and price targets
- Respect and follow the jewelry development process and integrate the marketing, product development and
- quality requests into the design process and fulfill demands from stakeholders
- Market research: constant scouting for what is new in design and fashion fields.
- Provide technical drawings and technical sheets with product design specifications.
- Proactively meet consumer demand, marketing brief, according to quality and production and according to
- jewelry development process.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Higher level of education in Jewelry Design
- 3+ years of working experience in jewelry design field
- Technical knowledge of craftsmanship in fashion jewelry
- Ability to provide technical drawings and technical sheets with product design specifications (computer skills need – Illustrator/Photoshop/Rhino)
- Proactively meet consumer demands, marketing brief, according to quality and production and according to jewelry development process
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrate capacity to bring new concepts and idea to meet customer and business expectations
- Creative mind, able to surf on trends and adapt them, good commercial sense related to trends and functionality
- Knowledge of jewelry manufacturing processes and techniques as well as relevant costs
- Knowledge of jewelry materials and components as well as relevant costs
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Industry : Design, Luxury Goods & Jewelry, and Retail
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Design
Design · 10001+ employees · Founded 1895 · Privately Held
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting. Now celebrating its 120th anniversary and run by the fifth generation of family members, Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,560 stores in around 170 countries, more than 25,000 employees, and revenue of about 2.33 billion euros in 2014.
Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives),
Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. In 2014, the Group generated revenue of about 3.05 billion euros and employed more than 30,000 people. The Swarovski Foundation was set up in 2012 to honor the philanthropic spirit of founder Daniel Swarovski. Its mission is to support creativity and culture, promote wellbeing, and conserve natural resources.
Whether you’re interested in gaining valuable experience as an intern or apprentice, or challenging yourself as an accomplished professional, Swarovski offers flexible, exciting and rewarding career opportunities in many different areas.