Provide comprehensive project leadership targeting the further successful development of new gold market product. Serve as owner of vendor communication throughout the T/O and launch process.
- Provide multifaceted project leadership for new product development efforts focusing on engineering, manufacturing, cost and design aesthetic needs. Serve as primary contact (owner) with external vendors during development collaboration.
- Execute and maintain all product specific documentation as needed including engineering reference documents (mechanical) and supplemental documents. Maintain systems as required including project management software.
- Execute technologically driven solutions in order to attain fundamental product improvements improving product manufacturability, reducing manufacturing cost, increasing manufacturing capacity or improving product quality.
- Support additional Manufacturing and Engineering related initiatives as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in New Product Development and/or Manufacturing Process Improvement
- Ability to analyze complex engineering problems
- Strong communication (English written and verbal) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work within a minimal supervision, fast-paced environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office computer skills (specifically Word, Excel and Access)
- Knowledge of modern jewelry manufacturing techniques, precious metal metallurgy and or/investment casting
- Practical CAD knowledge, specifically Rhino software
Bachelor of Science in an Engineering Discipline or 3-5 years equivalent related experience
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job function : Design,Engineering
Meet David Yurman
Luxury Goods & Jewelry · 1001-5000 employees · Founded 1979 · Privately Held
Company About David Yurman
David Yurman was founded in New York in 1980, and quickly became known as America’s leading fine jewelry and luxury timepiece brand for men, women, and children. Its signature gold and silver designs; diamond, pearl, and gemstone jewelry; and Swiss-crafted timepieces are renowned for capturing the essence of relaxed American luxury. David Yurman collections are available at 39 retail locations throughout the United States, France, China and at over 362 locations worldwide, through their exclusive authorized fine jewelry and timepiece network of retailers.