Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s timepiece collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will be responsible for repairing and servicing quartz, mechanical and self-winding watches and chronographs on a high level of quality and process efficiency.
- Trouble shoot and correct movements and defect/worn parts as needed to ensure that company standards are met
- Work closely with Technical Manager, Coordination, Supervisors/Group-Leaders and other team members to ensure his/her work quality and timely completion of the work assigned
- Responsible for any correction and adjustments necessary to deliver a defect-free end product to watch movement inspection and quality control insuring company standards and tolerances are met
- Demonstrate professional expertise as appropriate to essential functions of his/her position
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest quality of work and embody excellence
- Participate in training opportunities
- Adequate technical knowledge and skills in watch making
- Minimum 1 year relevant professional experience and/or equivalent education from appropriately accredited watchmaking school
- Must be well versed in pertinent repair techniques including escapement diagnosis, adjustment and repair, hairspring adjustment, precision timing, etc
- Strong organizational skills and methodical in completion of tasks
- Must be precise and detail oriented
Industry : Staffing and Recruiting
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Other
Meet 24 Seven Inc.
Staffing and Recruiting · 201-500 employees · Founded 2000 · Privately Held
As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combines global reach, industry expertise and market intelligence to deliver top performers that advance your unique business goals. We are the go-to-talent source for the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Design, Interactive/Digital, E-commerce, Beauty and Sports/Lifestyle brands.
From 13 offices worldwide, our talent network extends to 25 countries. As our clients expand operations,
we are ready to support them in new markets globally.