In this role you will be responsible for repairing and servicing quartz, mechanical and self-winding watches and chronographs on a high level of quality and process efficiency.
- Trouble shoot and correct movements and defect/worn parts as needed to ensure that company standards are met
- Work closely with Technical Manager, Coordination, Supervisors/Group-Leaders and other team members to ensure his/her work quality and timely completion of the work assigned
- Responsible for any correction and adjustments necessary to deliver a defect-free end product to movement inspection and quality control insuring company standards and tolerances are met
- Demonstrate professional expertise as appropriate to essential functions of his/her position
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest quality of work and embody excellence
- Participate in training opportunities
- Adequate technical knowledge and skills in watchmaking
Minimum 1 year relevant professional experience and/or equivalent education from appropriately accredited watchmaking school
- Must be well versed in pertinent repair techniques including escapement diagnosis, adjustment and repair, hairspring adjustment, precision timing, etc
- Strong organizational skills and methodical in completion of tasks
- Must be precise and detail oriented
Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s timepiece collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.