About the job
Ernst Benz specializes in Swiss-made aviator-inspired automatic watches, known for their accuracy, durability, and legibility. Over the years, the brand has expanded to include models such as the ChronoSport, ChronoScope, ChronoLunar, ChronoFlite GMT, ChronoFlite World Timer, ChronoDiver, and ChronoJewel series.
This is a full-time on-site Watchmaker role located in Birmingham, MI at our US office and boutique. The Watchmaker will be responsible for repairing and servicing Ernst Benz watches, performing quality control checks, and ensuring a high level of accuracy in all watches coming for service.
- Expertise in Watch Repair
- Strong Quality Control skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Familiarity with watches and their intricacies
- Experience with mechanical movements
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Certification in watchmaking or a related field is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and excellent hand-eye coordination