Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
- The goal of the position is to produce precious jewelry with a moderate degree of complexity using materials and instructions supplied by Tiffany & Co. to meet company QA standards within prescribed production times.
- Performs a wide range of duties associated with the manufacture of Channel and Stacking Bands, primarily setting precious stones, in addition to performing other duties as deemed necessary by business needs. Must meet all safety, quality, productivity and security expectations for this position.
- Wax and roll Channel Set Rings, laser engrave rings and other jewelry, polish a variety of jewelry products including but not limited to Channel Band Rings, Wedding Band Rings, Stacking Band Rings, Basic Rings and other jewelry products as business demands dictate.
- Verify the accuracy of all work orders upon receipt and announce any discrepancies to management prior to starting work. All work orders must be checked for count; verifying jewelry is the proper type of material, stones are of the proper type and color and jewelry is the proper size, maintaining security of all assets at all times.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and properly maintain tools and machines. Participate in all departmental activities associated with safety and housekeeping
- Build partnerships within and across departments to promote efficiency and create a supportive work environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working with complex jewelry in a precious metals industry
- Knowledge of setting techniques as it relates to preparing jobs for setting
- Skilled techniques used to polish gold, platinum and silver
- Use of laser welder for assembly and repair
- Ability to use chasing tools
- Basic knowledge in the handling of diamond and stone material in jewelry production
- Excellent English communication skills necessary, including the ability to read, write and understand safety manuals, security procedures, and employment policies
- High school diploma
Leave A Comment