A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented senior watchmaker to join a highly successful growing watch company in the South UK area, approximately 1 hour from London.
- Salary: Upto £50k dependent on experience and transferable accreditation
- Expected production –You will be expected to generate 4 points of output each day. A bonus is available where output exceeds that level. A chronograph movement is scored as 2 points and a standard automatic up to day-date will earn 1 point.
- Hours: The office is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. Hours can be flexible within that window so long as production targets are achieved.
- Skills: You will need to be able to work confidently cleanly and accurately with the following ETA calibers: 2824, 2892, 7750 and ideally the following Rolex calibers 3135, 2135, and 1570. You will be at a distinct advantage if you hold a transferable manufacturer accreditation which you are able to bring to the service center.
- Workshop practice: We have a case department who will usually provide you with a polished case and bracelet with the movement removed. You will be expected to service the movement, case it up, test it, and pass it on to quality control.
- The service center is currently accredited by Rolex, Cartier, and Swatch and further Swiss watch manufacturer accreditation are being sought. The right candidate will be put forward for these manufacturer accreditation as and when opportunities arise.
If you are a talented watchmaker looking for a new career in the UK on a highly competitive salary then this could be the perfect role for you!
Recruiter : watchmakerjobs
Ref : 12
Location : South Of London
Job Type : permanent
Salary : £50,000 plus performance bonus
Hi, I’m Jonil Tirana
I’m a senior watchmaker from Southampton, UK
And very interested about this job opportunity.