At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth – and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Job Summary For Supervisor of Export Operations:
The Supervisor oversees the shipping of goods moving out of the country in accordance with U.S. customs regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of goods moving outside the U.S. including order validation, packing, crating and ship confirmation of merchandise & creation of manifests
- Coordination & scheduling of merchandise pickups & deliveries directly with Freight Forwarders & brokers
- Main liaison with Global Sales Teams and Customer Service department ensuring that all export orders are being processed without delays or issues
- Preparation & application of customs documentation and permits in accordance with U.S. regulations including
- 7512(Transportation Entry and Manifest of goods subject to Custom Border Patrol Inspection Permit)
- Application of SED’s through ACE portal
- Application of Cites permits from Fish & Wildlife in preparation shipping and receiving
- Coordination & execution of Carnet shipments
- Processing & consolidation of intercompany orders
- Responsible for process documentation and Process Improvement of the Export Operations
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with other departments including Shipping, Receiving & FTZ
- Supervise a small group of Shipping Clerks and Packers
- Support other projects and perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years of Export experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High Energy/Strong work ethic
- Supervisory experience and skills required
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends & evenings as required by the business
- Good computer skills including email, excel and word
- SAP knowledge preferred
DIRECT HIRE – NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business – we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Attributes At Movado Group :
Job ID : 878
Category : Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Store Name : N/A
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : US – NJ – Moonachie