A watch polisher required for Breitling watches in Tunbridge wells. For this position experience of working at a bench as either a goldsmith or watch polisher would be beneficial.
Role / Job Purpose:-
To refinish steel, gold, platinum or titanium cases and bracelets to the Breitling standard (either grained,sand blasted or polished finish) according to the model requirement.
- Ensure all refinishing work you complete reaches the Breitling specification.
- Accurately scanning work that has been allocated to you in accordance with the company procedure.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
- Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any requirements to your line manager.
- Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Following appropriate training must meet targets as outlined in the Production Targets sheet.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
- Good eye hand coordination, well organized, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good time management, self-motivator,
- Knowledge of steel and precious metals their properties and basic finishing techniques.
Note: This job description could change and evolve over time to meet the needs of the business.
Recruiter : Jewellery Stylist Recruitment
Ref : 495
Location : Tunbridge Wells
Job Type : permanent
Salary : £0 Good basic salary plus bonus