We currently have 3 master watchmakers fully certified with Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and Cartier, and have 2 junior watchmakers. We are looking for a dynamic individual as Watch Refinisher to join our team at our north Keystone location.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Reis-Nichols, established in 1919, is one of the nation’s largest and most respected privately held retail jewelers, employing nearly 70 full-time associates. Our freestanding flagship store exceeds 11,000 sq. ft. and is located in the north side retail shopping district of Indianapolis. There is also a second location in Greenwood. In addition to its full service manufacturing and certified watch repair facility, Reis-Nichols is also a select authorized retailer to many internationally known luxury brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Roberto Coin, JB Star, Cartier and Tag Heuer, to name but a few.
We have an amazingly engaged and satisfied workforce according to our March 2016 third-party survey and voted A Top Workplace for 2014 by the Indianapolis Star. We also offer opportunities for paid community service.
We carry some of the most prestigious watch brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Breitling and Panerai. In addition to the over 15 watch brands we represent, we also have a very significant estate watch department.
- Polish and refinish watch cases and bracelets for watches (ranging from $20 to $50,000 and higher in value)
- Replace watch batteries
- Size watch straps and bracelets
- Position Requirements
- Strong, meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to sit and focus for long periods of time
- A sense of pride and satisfaction from transforming a customer’s watch into perfection that will delight the customer!
Nice to have:
- Watch refinishing experience
- Prior work experience in the jewelry and watch industry
You will get to work with the best of the best in the industry. If you ever were intrigued to work with watches or jewelry and want to learn from master watchmakers, this is the place!