Posted September 2, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Breitling USA, a fine Swiss watchmaking company known for its Chronographs, is in search of talented and very motivated watchmakers and watch technicians, of all levels, to work in our expanding service center in Wilton, CT.
- Complete servicing of all Breitling models which include mechanical and quart movements
- Performing maintenance service as well as battery changes
- Disassembly/assembly of case and bracelet
- Polishing of case and bracelet if required
- Assisting in evaluating repairs
- Work closely with local management to ensure quality control standards or repairs
- Work closely with management on any specific temporary projects
- Assist in providing technical assistance to customers if required
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification
- 2 – 5 years watchmaking experience; assembly experience for entry level positions
- Experience in escapement and hairspring adjustments
- High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker
- Good organization skills
- Very detail oriented
- Computer knowledge
- Good customer service and communication skills
Breitling will provide all necessary in-house training and offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED. ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES CONSIDERED!