Jewelry Repair Enterprises Inc is seeking a Watch Tech/customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting customers at the counter when they drop off and pick up their watches and jewelry. You will also do basic watch repairs(training is provided).
- Giving professional service with a smile, making every one who walks in the door feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Learning to diagnose jewelry and watches when they come in for repairs.
- Basic watch repairs and engraving services
- Selling jewelry and watches and custom designs
- Passion for giving customers 5 star service
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Ability to work well under a deadline
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Industry : Retail, Consumer Services, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Information Technology
Meet Jewelry Repair Enterprises Inc DBA Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs
Retail · 11-50 employees · Founded 1984 · Privately Held
Established in 1984, Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs® is the world’s largest and most trusted consumer choice for jewelry, watch and smartphone repair services as well as custom jewelry design and personalized engraving services. Fast-Fix has over 150 locations in the United States, United Kingdom, and Ireland. Each store is staffed with some of the industry’s best jewelers, watchmakers, watch repair professionals and smartphone technicians who provide superior quality services. *Some services vary by location. Now is the time. This is the opportunity! Interested in franchising opportunities? Call us today at: (561) 330-6060, or (800) 359-0407. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org