Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
a watchmaker who, within a dynamic and growing team, will be responsible for the watch repairing process from servicing the movement to preparing/assemble the case and encase the movement.
The watchmaker will report to the IWC Teamlead and will primarily focus on IWC models; the individual is also expected to work on other models within Richemont Maisons, help on diagnosis and dismantling departments if required.
The watchmaker must have the skills and experience necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements and also chronographs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assemble all case component, check and ensure waterproofness of the case
- Full service on movements: movement dismantling, replacement/ fixing of broken parts, cleaning, reassemble, rate check and adjustment
- Analyse and take decisions to define proper methodology to repair the movement. Sample of movements to be repaired: 7750 ETA, 2892 ETA
- Use or develop adequate tools or processes to correct issues that can arise during the repair process
- Work in coordination with the rest of the team to ensure smooth operations (maintain equipment and tools, order consumables)
- Ensure all required services for the customer have been carried and the watch is ready to wear
- A watchmaker with a Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP equivalent)
- A team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- A person with a can do mentality
- Looking for a fulltime position
- An international environment, with a strong and dynamic atmosphere – with social and team events
- Great chance to work with a team of professionals on high level watches
- Competitive package to reward you for your efforts