Since Arlington Watch Works was first founded in 1998, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. Arlington Watch Works is a SWATCH GROUP certified service centre, We have established ourselves as the top pre-owned watch specialist in Vintage and Contemporary watches.
Background & drug test.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand specific guidelines
· Complete servicing of all brand models including mechanical, quartz, ETA based and Modular Chronograph movements.
· Test timepieces for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
· Visually checking all in-coming components (dials, cases, hands, crystals, movements etc.) for damage, marks and scratches to ensure that they meet the agreed specification and report any quality issues.
· You’ll need to be able to work confidently, cleanly and accurately with the following ETA calibres: 2824, 2892,7750
· Have experience of working on Rolex, Omega Tag or similar
· You’ll be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload
· The ability to work collaboratively in a team
· Ability to work under pressure achieving an elevated level of accuracy