Great opportunity for a recent Watchmaker graduate! Possible traning in Switzerland!
The Tiffany & Co. Watchmaker is responsible for complex quartz watch servicing, case repair and refinishing, water resistance methods, parts requisition and testing techniques according to established time frames and quality standards. The Watchmaker resolves daily production reports, maintains accurate logs of completed orders and communicates the status of assigned repairs to the administrative staff as needed.
- Perform quality repairs on all assigned customer owned merchandise repairs for complex quartz and mechanical watches.
- Assist other Watchmakers to resolve challenging repairs.
- Maintain logbook of completed repairs and assigned watches in an accurate and organized manner.
- Identify and requisition parts for repairs.
- Communicate status updates to administrative staff and areas of concern to management.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, as well as departmental processes and best practices, including but not limited to, Internal Audit, Human Resources and Occupational Safety.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Technical school training (minimum 2 years) and/or professional experience (minimum 3-5 years)
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of both mechanical and quartz merchandise
- Ability to repair and refinish cases
- Ability to perform water resistance methods and testing techniques
- Basic verbal and written english communication skills
Industry : Retail, Apparel & Fashion, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Art/Creative,Other
Meet Tiffany & Co.
Retail · 5001-10000 employees · Founded 1837 · Public Company
The tradition and history of the Tiffany & Co. brand set the standard for excellence. With locations across the globe, you will find upwardly mobile career paths, or opportunities to move laterally across departments and divisions. Tiffany is proud to offer a compensation package that includes competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, loan forgiveness program and more.
Leave A Comment