Reis-Nichols is a two-store fine jeweler located in Indianapolis. We are well established and successful, family owned, have 70 employees, and carry some of the most prestigious watch brands such as Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Breitling and Panerai. In addition to the 19 watch brands we represent, we also have a very significant estate watch department.
We currently have 3 master watchmakers fully certified with Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and Cartier, and have 1 junior watchmaker. This is a great opportunity to work with other excellent watchmakers. This watch shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
We are seeking a watchmaker to join our watch shop. CW21 certification preferred.
- Disassembling and reassembling quartz and mechanical watches
- New watch sizings, strap and bracelet repair
- Case assembly and water testing
- Refinishing various types and styles of watches to factory finishes
- Positive attitude is a must
- Patient and able to deal with the many interruptions that come with a busy and customer focused watch shop located in a retail store.
- Able to effectively communicate with peers and sales staff
- Team oriented to fit into a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of chronographs is a plus
- Able to work Saturdays
If you are one of the best and want to be among others who care and excel, please apply!
Location : Nora, IN 46240
Job type : Full Time, Employee
Posted : 5 Days ago
Industries : Retail
Education level : Vocational