Who We Are:
We are Crown & Caliber. We started Crown & Caliber because we saw a real lack of transparency in the pre-owned watch market. A luxury watch is not a small investment, and we treat each transaction with the care it deserves. Buying or selling a watch online shouldn’t be a scary thing, so we’re bringing trust back into the equation by being honest about our pricing, letting you in on our processes, and delivering the best experience possible.
We’ve built our business around our watchmaking team. With four certified watchmakers, seven full time watch technicians, and several experienced jewelry refinishers, we run one of the largest full-service watch shops in the southeast—all in-house at Crown & Caliber’s Atlanta headquarters.
Our Refinishers focus on cleaning and polishing timepieces as well as handling other minor adjustments.
– Pressure testing watches
– Disassembling and reassembling select watches
– Cleaning and polishing watch cases and bracelets
– Handling minor case and bracelet repairs
– Maintaining a clean work environment
– Maintaining proper care of equipment
– Handling, storing, and removing cleaning chemicals
•Able to stay organized while working with high volume
•Watchmaking or refinishing experience preferred
•Ability to learn new equipment and techniques
– High school diploma or GED required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or green card holders to qualify for employment at Crown & Caliber.
Leave A Comment