Are you dynamic, flexible and eager to embrace challenge in a collaborative culture; or do you prefer to sit at the bench and do overhauls day in and day out? As an industry leading, luxury watch institution, Govberg Jewelers is actively seeking motivated and passionate Certified Watchmakers, Technicians and Refinishers to help us grow, and to join our team in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Govberg Jewelers celebrates 101 years in business as one of the nation’s leading authorized dealers of luxury new and pre-owned timepieces, representing the most specialized names in watchmaking; Rolex,Patek Philippe, Omega, Breitling, Audemars Piguet, Panerai, Vacheron Constantin and many more. Govberg is an authorized service center for elite Swiss watch brands, with a state-of-the-art service center located in the company’s newly designed corporate headquarters. This is where Govberg meets Google. Successful candidates can expect to receive full brand support, training(s) and ongoing education.
- Complete Services: mechanical, quartz, automatic, chronograph and complicated movements
- Maintenance Services: battery changes, diagnosis, quick services, dismantling
- Watchmaker Certification: WOSTEP, CW21 or OWME
- 3+ years of experience in the service and repair of luxury new and pre-owned timepieces.
- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
- Ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter AND a dedicated team player; motivated,tenacious, and resourceful.
- Proactive, energetic attitude, desire to work in a results-oriented + deadline-driven environment.
- Desire and ability to multi-task, including working on several brands throughout the day, week and month in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Required Experience: 3+ years experience in the service and repair of luxury timepieces.
This position is full-time with an immediate start available.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO and Supplemental Insurance.
Applicants submit resume to Michael Michaels, CW21, OWME