An excellent opportunity for the correct candidate to work and progress in our modern Swiss Level workshop.
Experience is not essential, but an advantage. A meticulous eye for detail is imperative.
In-house and external training will be provided. All work carried out on mid to high end watches, and therefore must be completed to the highest standards. Our business ethos is quality first.
Salary based on experience with excellent bonus scheme + other benefits.
Your main duties will be:
- Battery and reseals.
- To clean and inspect watch cases and bracelets.
- Test water resistance and movement parameters as per the brand specific working instructions.
- Quality control own work to ensure our high standards are met.
- Bracelet sizing
- Potential for movement exchange.
- Potential for case and bracelet refurbishment.
- Control of parts stock levels.
- A desire to work to our high standards.
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Close attention to detail.
- Passion for watches/luxury timepieces.
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload.
- Able to work flexibly, handle change and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
- To take pride in own work and work to the highest standard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- Bath, Somerset
- Secondary education
- work: 1 year