About the job
Watchmaker wanted for a brand new Rolex workshop within a progressive family owned business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the initial design and development of a new Rolex workshop, giving you input and involvement as we embark on a new chapter in our long history. Rolex Technical Training is available for the right candidate.
Based in Bedford, we are in a fantastic central location within the UK, easily accessed via a wide choice of road & rail links.
- Carrying out a variety of repairs to Rolex watches appropriate to your skill level and/or brand accreditation. Including movement servicing and refinishing of cases and bracelets.
- To take an integral role in the growth, development and day-to-day running of our new Rolex Service Centre.
- Utilising decision making and investigation skills to support the effective management of repairs and estimation requests.
- Taking ownership of production performance
- Taking accountability for materials, tools, legislative and costs management through collaborative support with management colleagues.
- Building strong relationships within a team that strives to deliver exceptional customer service to every client
Skills & Experience
- WOSTEP/BHI certification or a minimum of 5 years experience servicing Swiss watches
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral
- A self-motivated individual who is able to deliver high standards of quality work
- To have a commitment to personal growth and agreement to take, pass and maintain knowledge associated to bench test requirements.
- Willingness to undertake qualifications/brand training where required as well as any health and safety qualifications required that are specific to the role.
- To have the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload in order to achieve given targets.
- To be a pro-active problem solver
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage material costs
- We will also consider the sponsorship of anyone in the process of completing the WOSTEP 3000-hour programme.