MID-SENIOR LEVEL WATCHMAKERS
We are actively looking to recruit 5 x Watchmakers to our expanding Service Department.
Salary – £40-70k, depending on experience
Bonus – Annually (Based on Performance)
Holiday – 25 Days per Annum
Working Days – Monday to Friday, flexible start and finish times
Location – Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
• Relocation package available within the UK and from abroad
• Company benefits and incentives throughout the year
Please send all CV’s through to email@example.com
INTRO TO XUPES SERVICING
Xupes is one of the leading online luxury retailers of pre-owned Watches, Jewellery and Handbags. Established in 2009, Xupes has seen rapid growth with offices and retail showrooms in London & Amsterdam, accompanied by an accredited service centre.
“Xupes Servicing” repairs, services and restores all watches directly from our clients. We aim to deliver the highest quality and best customer service experience. We are very excited for the next stage in our growth plan and are now looking for experienced talent to complement our creative and ambitious team. As a growing business, there are many opportunities for progression within the company as our team expands.
You will also have the chance to increase your knowledge on a daily basis, working on a variety of brands, including the most desirable and vintage pieces. Along with this, we will offer training courses where available and are committed to supporting each team members needs, career trajectory and development goals. Our current accreditations include Cartier, Omega, Panerai, IWC, Hublot, JLC and Longines.
The Servicing department at Xupes prides itself on our standards and principles as we always look to improve our service to customers, the trade and within the industry, often exceeding expectations from the quality of our service. We are very excited to announce our relocation to a much bigger premise later this year with state of the art facilities for our new service centre and a long-term view to establish the company as the authorized service centre for brands and to become an industry leader throughout the world.
As a company we are very proud to promote a unique culture that empowers each employee to be the best they can be while enjoying their work environment and feeling supported in every way. As our company continues to grow we are excited to support our staff in fulfilling their career aspirations and development both personally and professionally.
• Servicing a wide range of high-end and vintage watches
• Ensuring quality of the repairs are in line with the accredited brands
• Working closely with workshop manager to maintain KPI’s and performance reviews
• Potential management of other staff recruited for the department
• Assisting our junior technicians and workshop team
• Interaction with clients and company / service events at Xupes
• Working on the Xupes CMS systems for effective workflow
• Involved in all workshop processes & improvements to the workshop
• Responsible for sourcing parts where needed
• Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment in the workshop
• Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the workshop
• Monitoring and supply control of all tools/parts for each brand
• Analysing watches to create cost estimates
• Involved in cross-departmental tasks assisting the day-to-day running of the business
• Good organization & communication skills
• 4 years of Watchmaking Experience
• Qualification or Degree in Watchmaking
• “Quality over Quantity” attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
• Ability to cope with last minute repairs if needed
• Ability to work independently as well as being a great team player
• Good presentation for front of house and welcoming clients if needed
• Experience of working in a watchmaking department
• Experience in working with “pre-owned” watches
• Able to authenticate watches in line with the main luxury brands
• One or more accreditations
• Having core skills in restoration and experience of using lathe and other tools
LINKS TO VIEW: