Posted June 7, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
About the Organization
Located in Dallas’ Deep Ellum arts district, we’re a diverse pack of hard workers who believe work should be a place where you can be yourself, and have a little fun.
We base our business on 4 core values!
- Take pride in what you do!
- Embrace change!
- Passion for customer service!
- Promote positivity and support diversity!
If you think your personal values align well with our family’s values, then reach out to us. We are growing and are looking for motivated, quick thinking individuals who have a real sense of urgency.
As part of our operations team, this newly created Watch Technician role has knowledge of high-end luxury watch and vintage watch product history, brand information and service.
- Watch product knowledge – brand information and history
- Perform simple repairs, cleaning, battery replacement, basic mechanical movement regulation and adjustment
- Repair, clean, and adjust mechanisms of watches and pocket watches.
- Repair or replace broken, damaged or worn parts on timepieces.
- Repair or replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned or rusty parts.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects or wear.
- Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries.
- Ability to diagnose and perform service on basic to moderate complexity watches
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in high-volume environment
- Brand knowledge of Guess Citizen, Gucci, Tiffany, etc. a plus
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.