Posted May 11, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Diamonds International is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Watch Maker.
- Assess the parts required to adequately repair mechanical watch.
- Disassemble and reassemble complicated mechanisms.
- Utilization of truing calipers and tweezers and other machinery used in connection with cleaning and adjustment of the timepieces.
- Identify components and source them from various suppliers to complete the repairs.
- Restore the watch cosmetically if it has suffered wear or damage to the casing or strap.
- Brands that Diamonds International are proud to represent include Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Tag
- Heuer, Raymond Weil and AP.
- Applicant should be CW 21 and SAWTA Certified.
- WOSTEP and CMW21 certificates are a plus.
Company : Diamonds International
Location : Doral, FL 33172
Job Type :
- Full Time
Years of Experience : 2+ to 5 Years
Education Level : Certification
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)