Conduct the required tests using watch testing equipment which includes the below:
• Understanding customer needs and effectively communicating with regard to repair of watches
• Diagnosing the exact cause of fault in a watch
• Checking of watches using equipment such as ‘Witschi’ and ‘Proof master water resistance checking machine’
• Replacing battery of watches and carrying out complete service of the watch if necessary
• Identifying the parts to be replaced
• Maintenance of regular tools such as tweezers, screw drivers, etc.
• Invoicing of repair cost in the system
• Must have relevant experience of 5 years and above as a Watch Technician
• Preferably should have done a certificate course from a watchmaking institute along with a secondary school certificate
• Must have experience in Repair and service of mechanical and quartz watches.
• Experience in repairing brands such as Omega, Longines, Rado & Tissot or similar brands will be an advantage.
• Candidates who worked in authorized service centers of Swiss watch brands with experienced in ‘complete service’ of mechanical and quartz watches are preferred.
• Should have good communication skills