- Complete servicing of all models and Brands which include basic mechanical/automatic and quartz movements, vintage timepieces, most complications, chronograph movements.
- Test timepiece for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment.
- Test and regulate the timing of mechanical timepieces.
- Record quantities, and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed.
- Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
- Set the dial and hands onto a watch while adhering to tight tolerances.
- Disassembly/assembly of case and bracelet
- Polish/ Refinish Cases and Bracelets.
- Water Resistance Assurance Procedures.
- Work closely with the Senior Watchmaker and other watchmakers to ensure quality control standards or repairs.
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification.
- 2 – 5 years watchmaking experience.
- Experience in escapement and hairspring adjustments.
- Experience with Polishing and Refinishing of cases and bracelets.
- High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker.
- Good organization skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Computer knowledge a plus.
- Ability to remain in a seated position for an extended period.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
In office guidelines for Covid-19 need to be followed.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- watch making: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or other watchmaking certifications (Required)
Work Location: In person