Individuals will handle all Watchmaker related responsibilities defined by Richemont North America. We are seeking talented and qualified Watchmakers for opportunities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
Responsibilities: Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic, Chronograph and Movements with Complications)- Maintenance Services-
Battery Changes- Diagnosis- Quick Services- Dismantling- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by RNA- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
• Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP) or AWCI 21st Century Watchmaker
• 5-10 years experience working experience with luxury brands
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong diagnostic skills
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge of the SAP System would be a strong advantage