Island Companies Ltd., is seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic individual with strong customer service values to join our team as:
The Watchmaker will service, repair and restore mechanical and quartz timepieces from a variety of luxury, prestigious and fashion brands.
• Prepare estimates for the maintenance and repairs on a full range of watch related services.
• Check operation of watches and diagnose problems.
• Disassemble watches, overhaul movements, replace parts where needed.
• Maintain a current and organized inventory supply of parts and accessories.
• Reassemble, regulate, test and polish repaired watches.
• Provide support and assistance on complicated matters when called upon.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar role, preferably with luxury brands.
• Relevant certification form an accredited watchmaking institution.
• Proven track record of providing exemplary customer service.
• Must be comfortable speaking with the public and possess strong communication skills.
• High attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced, at times demanding environment.
• Proven ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Must be willing to work late shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Salary range of CI$65,000 – CI$70, 000 per annum commensurate with experience.
Package includes health insurance and pension benefits as specified
by Cayman Islands law
Closing date April 6, 2020