About the job
For our service workshop in Glashütte we are looking for a Watchmaker (m/f/d) full-time.
YOUR CHALLENGE We build timepieces that belong to the forefront of international watchmaking. In doing so, we are guided by the principle that Walter Lange once formulated as follows: “There is something that you should demand not only from your watch, but also from yourself: never to stop.” With this attitude, we at A. Lange & Söhne create extraordinary mechanical masterpieces, promote the passion of every employee and optimize the working environment. Perfection, innovative spirit while at the same time preserving traditions, modesty and a sense of community are very important to us. Seize your opportunity and become part of A’s success story. Lange & Sons.
- Servicing mechanical standard watches
- Repairing including the maintenance of the whole movement, setting the dial and hands, and casing up the watch
- Depending on both skills and potential, it may also be possible to receive training at a later stage in the field of complications
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Suitable candidates will hold a watchmaking qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a service role
- Independent, logical, focused and efficient way of working
- Team-oriented, approachable and reliable individual
- Extremely dedicated and committed to the job
- Fluency in German and/or English is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Performance-based remuneration far in excess of the collective wage agreement with 13th salary and participation in the bonus program
- High degree of personal responsibility and opportunity to implement your own ideas
- A modern working environment
- Intensive initial training
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidy for the job ticket in the amount of 30%.
- JobRad offer
- Employer-sponsored pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Two paid days off at Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Annual employee appraisals and individual personnel development
- Health maintenance measures and company medical care
- Subsidy for childcare costs for non-school-age children
- Free use of digital training opportunities in LinkedIn Learning
- Free use of the Group’s internal digital language software Speexx
- Extensive corporate benefits offers
- Issue of Sodexo value vouchers
Become part of our success story and leave your footprints. Enrich a team that carries the work of Ferdinand Adolph Lange into the future with passion and a strong sense of community – true to the motto “Never stood still”. Are you in the mood for this new and exciting challenge? Then contact us personally or get to know us better on our homepage, on Facebook, Xing or LinkedIn. To apply, please click on “Apply now”. We look forward to hearing from you.