An experienced watchmaker , Who is experienced in repairing manual and automatic watches.
Minimum 1 year experience required.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Management of Watchmaking – This includes everything from stock control – polishing, parts control, servicing, etc.
- Organization of the daily workload in the workshop
- Maintenance and improvement for spare part distribution to the repairs
- Distributing repairs to the team
- Quality control according to the different brands objectives
- Steady improvement of repair quality
- Responsible for the equipment selection and maintenance in the watchmaking department.
- Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the department.
- Tools/Parts supply & control for the brands we work on.
- Full involvement in all workshop processes
- Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment in the workshop.
- Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the workshop.
- Servicing of all types of High-end watches including chronograph and small complications
- Ensuring quality of the repairs are in line with the accredited brands
- Assisting from time to time in Polishing of watches & jewellery
- You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand-specific guidelines
- Complete servicing of all brand models including mechanical, quartz, ETA based and Modular Chronograph movements.
- Test timepieces for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
- Visually checking all in-coming components (dials, cases, hands, crystals, movements etc.) for damage, marks and scratches to ensure that they meet the agreed specification and report any quality issues
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: £11.00-£14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: In person