Position: Service Centre Coordinator
Company: Bremont Watch Company
Location: Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, U.K.
Department: Service Centre
Report: Service Centre Manager / Head of Technical
Bremont is a leading luxury British watch company producing beautifully engineered mechanical watches at their state-of-the-art Manufacturing and Technology Center “The Wing” in Henley on Thames, England
Founded 2002, when Nick and Giles English, Co-Founders, embarked on a journey to make beautifully crafted pilot’s watches of exceptional quality. Driven by the desire to play their part in reviving the British watch industry and build a globally recognized luxury brand.
Bremont is global business operating its own boutiques and a wholesale network across the world with its own manufacturing center based in the UK. As we grow the business, we look to invest in the right talent to enable us to achieve our goals.
Context and Purpose of The Role
Work with the Service Centre Team to deliver the quality Service expected from a luxury brand. Specifically managing and tracking the flow of repairs through the Service Centre. Ensuring all repairs are logged & executed, clients are informed of progress and all communication are documented accurately in a timely manner, with high levels of customer satisfaction. Supports and facilitates actions and communications by a positive attitude.
· Monitor and facilitate the flow of repairs through the Service Centre. Accurately and clearly update clients, colleagues, and the database on progress. Take action to minimise delays and avoid protentional problems. Address or escalate issues that arise, work proactively to achieve KPIs and strive to improve the quality of service provided by the Bremont team.
· Liaise with clients on updates for repairs and delivery times within agreed company guidelines. Following up with clients on pre and post repairs, following anomaly repairs and informing clients on updates to facilitate a smooth repair process.
· Answering the phone in a friendly and polite manner and according to company guidelines. Assisting clients with their enquiries and offering information wherever possible for repairs or general enquires. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
· Update client and repair information in the service database during and after each call. Keeping the database up to date with all customer correspondence.
· Emailing clients with informational updates, proof reading and adjusting where necessary automatically generated content, such as confirmation of receipt and despatch of watches messages.
· Liaise with the watchmaker team to ensure that repairs are completed within the quoted timeframe and collecting, recording the relevant information on work carried out in the system with fault codes.
· Generate invoices for service work and repairs, take customer payments.
· Arrange courier collection for urgent repairs where necessary.
· Receive and ‘marry’ picked parts to repairs in the flow via the Camano shelf system.
· Package and send completed service work to logistics for dispatch, send tracking information to the customer same day and update the system accordingly.
· Process accessories and part requirements. Arrange repair where possible and replacements if necessary.
· When required receiving clients that are delivering and collecting repairs directly at Bremont headquarters. Attending promptly to arrivals making them comfortable in the receiving area to make their visit a professional and quality experience. Empowering clients with relevant information, listening and recording their concerns and building a professional efficient rapport.
· Work with the management team to stay up to date on product knowledge, Brand values, strategies and decisions. Be informed of any changes in company policies or procedures
· Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
· Administration of warranty for ISO3159, COSC and CRM if required.
· Stays current with Bremont innovations, products and services.
Key Result Areas
· Expected quality (Procedures and guidelines and KPIs)
· Expected quantity (Performance KPIs)
· Provides quality feedback on products and services to management.
· Respects Bremont’s technical guidelines
· Guarantees quality of his/her complete environment, maintaining cleanliness and tidy order on his/her desk and in the locations under his/her joint responsibility.
· Adopts the most effective and efficient methods to improve workflow speed and efficiency.
· Discusses issues on any products or problems linked to workload or environment and provides feedback, to the management to achieve productivity level.
· Undertakes temporary or special projects assigned to him/her by superiors to expand scope or skill base.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidates will be/have:
· Proven ability in excellent Customer Service delivery.
· Excellent time management
· A problem solver
· Demonstrates relationship building over the phone, email and face-to-face
· Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Competencies and Leadership Characteristics
The ideal candidate will possess most, if not all, of the following competencies:
– Honesty and integrity
– Friendly & patient, able to adapt complexity of communication to audience easily
– Willing to adapt proactively and positively to new challenges
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated
– A team player but also confident to work proactively without guidance
– Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
– GCSE standard of written English and grammar
– IT literate, able to use Excel, Word, and data entry programs systems.
– Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
– Understanding of importance of brand attributes
– Driven to continually improve
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
Henley on Thames RG9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)