Store: Meierotto Jewelers
Location: Kansas City
Certified watchmaker wanted. The Watchmaker will be responsible for testing and repairing watches using our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. The watchmaker will also service, refinish, repair watch cases, bracelets and attachments, and ensure the quality of work performed.
- Rolex certified
- WOSTEP, CW21 or SAWTA certified
- Prefer at least two (2) years proven experience as a watchmaker
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, and good vision
- Good communication skills
- High pay potential. If you are considering a change, talk to us.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement Plan match – 100% match up to 3%
- Paid time off (up to 20 days)
- No travel required
- Employee discounts
This is a full-time, in-store position. Typical work schedule is a 5 day work-week: Tuesday to Saturday. We are closed Sundays, Mondays and most holidays. Also closed from December 25 to January 1 each year. We would love for you to apply today. Join our team and make a career with us.