About the job
Established in 1982 Stoll & Co are a leading provider of watch repair services to watch manufacturers, retail jewelers and consumers based in Ohio USA.
In 2020, RS Stoll and Company International launched and following its immediate success in the USA, are now on track to be the global leaders for AUTHENTICATING luxury timepieces that are bought and sold via an established online marketplace, working with state-of-the-art facilities, and only using the newest and most advanced technical equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, 28 days paid holiday as well as personal development and training opportunities within a small team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· AUTHENTICATING watch movements, components, and external parts.
· Data entry and logistics.
· Handling, examining, detailed inspection of luxury timepieces.
· Pressure testing.
· Bracelet removal.
· Watch case back removal and movement inspection.
· Function and complications testing.
· Gasket replacing.
· Cleaning, high pressure steam cleaning.
· Working towards and achieving departmental targets
· Maintain a high level of work.
· Ideally holding a horological watchmaking qualification such as WOSTEP / BHI or Swiss watchmaking qualification and training.
· Professional / career level watchmaking experience (Swiss / luxury brand preferable)
· Minimum GCSE level qualifications.
· Commercial awareness.
· Passion for watches / luxury timepieces.
· Able to prioritize and plan.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work flexibly, to embrace change and to work as part of a team.
· You are self- driven, show initiative and enthusiasm.
· Good knowledge of MS office tools.
· Excellent organizational skills, structured approach to work.
· A passion for delivering exceptional service.
· Professional with a high level of appreciation and care for luxury timepieces.
Direct reporting into the UK Operations Manager and for technical support to Ron Stoll, company owner.