About the job
Cartier– Boutique Watchmaker Technician, Old Bond Street
(Permanent, Full Time)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
The Boutique Watchmaker will be based in our Flagship boutique, on the renowned Bond Street at the heart of the London luxury experience.
Main missions :
- Diagnose and repair watches (mainly QS )
- Support sales interventions
Main responsibilities :
- To do sales interventions (changing straps, adjusting of metal bracelets etc…)
- To do diagnosis and quick services immediately or within 24 hours
- To do MS and CS ( in Boutiques where applicable )
- To provide technical support to admin / Boutique staff
- To replenish spare parts kits / operation supplies
- To return to CS platform exchanged components and movements
- To report technical problems to the technical supervisor
- Maintain personalized hand-tools and testing equipment in impeccable working condition
- To ensure impeccable cleanliness of the personal working environment
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? We would be looking for someone with a background in watch repairing. If you have a diploma in watch-repairing or equivalent training course it is advantageous. HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING? As a significant member of the Cartier community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
- Interview with the HR Business partner
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
Learn More about life at Richemont and Cartier: https://www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/