About the job
We are looking for an experienced watchmaker for our brand new service centre based in Central London.
To carry out repairs to Chopard specifications, respecting delivery times as well as reaching productivity and quality targets.
– Carry out servicing of both quartz and mechanical movements, from basic timepieces to chronographs and complications and to be competent in hairspring and escapement adjustment.
– Be competent in the final casing of the timepieces following guidelines in regards to cleanliness and hand calibration.
– Where required ensure that the watch meets requirements in regards to water resistance testing
– Ensure that all timepieces are regulated to manufacturers specifications
– Completion of auto control document for all pieces before they are delivered to quality control
– Being pro-active in keeping the workshop clean and tidy, as well as assisting in various other general duties when required
– Attention to detail
– Proficient in working from manufacturers technical guides
– Able to work in a small team environment
– Previous experience working in a busy after sales workshop would be an advantage
– Ongoing desire to keep learning
– Strong aptitude for fault finding
– To work in a clean and tidy manner
Ideally the candidate must have a minimum of 3 years bench experience, WOSTEP or similar training would be an advantage.