Posted May 24, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
We have a particularly rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Watchmaker to join our Customer Service Platform in London. The selected candidate will handle all technical watchmaking responsibilities for our high complication brand IWC Schaffhausen.
- Complete Services (mechanical, quartz, automatic, chronograph and movements with complications).
- Maintenance Services.
- Maintaining productivity goals in order for our timepieces to be returned to the final client in an efficient timeframe.
- Hold a legal recognised Watchmaking Certification (WOSTEP).
- Strong and demonstrable experience in servicing all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a strong advantage.
Type of Position
- United Kingdom – London
Send your CV with cover letter to Oula Cunneen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org