Job Title: Watch Repairer/Evaluator – Gucci Watches & Jewellery UK & Ireland
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Gucci is one of the world’s leading multi-brand luxury goods companies. Through Gucci and other brands, the Kering group enjoys continued worldwide success in the Luxury Fashion Timepieces & Jewellery industry. Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods, shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces, fine jewellery and fragrances. Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques and a small number of selected department and specialty stores. Combining modernity and heritage, innovation and Italian craftsmanship, the house of Gucci is able to position and communicate the brand’s exclusivity and value in the global market.
1. Workshop and Repairs
· To repair or refurbish all incoming timepieces
· To achieve and maintain the required daily average output of completed repairs
· To be involved in the general maintenance of the workshop equipment.
2. Training and Technical Support
· To assist the Customer Service Coordinators with specific technical and quality queries arising from repair evaluation when required, communicating in a clear and concise fashion.
· To train staff to use tools and equipment when required.
3. Repair Evaluations
· To evaluate incoming customer repairs using our computerized Watch Repair System
Hours of work
9.00 am – 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
1 hour for lunch to be taken between 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.
Previous experience necessary, however training will be offered.