Posted September 1, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
For our Branch in London
Wempe is a successful family-owned German company with long tradition and experience since 1878 and a leading retailer on the watch and jewellery market with 33 branches worldwide.
Our international clientele is fascinated by the timeless design and precise craftsmanship of our jewellery items and watches. In our elegant store in London we present our exclusive jewellery collection as well as an assortment of exquisite brand-name watches including Rolex, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, A. Lange & Söhne, Panerai and Patek Philippe. We offer competent customer counselling as well as first-class after-sales service, and our employees highly esteem the positive and motivating company culture of a long-standing family company.
For our elegant showroom in London, located on New Bond Street, we are looking for a fully qualified Service Watchmaker (m/f) with the following tasks and qualifications who can start at the earliest possible date.
- Quick service/ full overhauls
- Evaluation of necessary repairs and preparation of cost estimates
- Advising of our service customer
- Communication with the central WEMPE workshop and UK manufactories
- Watch brand accredited
- Excellent professional knowledge
- A good command of English
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Initiative, commitment, flexibility, service orientation and motivation
YOUR NEW JOB
We offer you an exciting position with excellent future prospects, a commensurate salary and commission scheme as well as a pleasant working environment.
If you would like to contribute to WEMPE’s success and to work within a small and motivated team, please send us your detailed online application outlining your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date.