Posted May 2, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
- You will hold a legal recognised Watchmaking Certification (WOSTEP)
- Strong and demonstrable experience in servicing all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be a strong advantage
We have a particularly rare and unique opportunity for an experienced watchmaker to join our Customer Service Platform in London.The selected candidate will handle all technical watchmaking responsibilities for our high complication brand IWC Schaffhausen.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic, Chronograph and Movements with Complications)
- Maintenance Services
Maintaining productivity goals in order for our timepieces to be returned to the final client in an efficient timeframe