Total Watch Repair is a nationwide luxury watch repair company and we are looking for a Watch Technician to join our rapidly growing team! We are looking to hire a watch technician who specializes in Overhauls for mechanical, vintage and automatic movements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to repairing, cleaning, polishing and adjusting watches using watchmaker’s tools, measuring instruments, bench machines, and cleaning equipment.
The position requires 10+ years of experience in watch repair.
The Watchmaker / Watch Technician must have the skills and experience necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical, quartz movements and also vintage watches.
Compensation is depending on experience.
Experience in hairspring and escapement adjustment
• Able to perform diagnostics and servicing on both mechanical and quartz pieces
• Able to service Rolex calibers, 2130/35, 3000/35, 3130/35 and 2230/35
• Able to service common mechanical ETA calibers
• Able to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
• Detail oriented a must
• Repair/replace movements
• Stem and Crown repair/replacement
• Watch Band repair
• Water pressure testing
• Gaskets replacement
• Case tube repair
• Ability to use repair tools and testing equipment.
We are looking for someone who:
Can work independently as well as with a team to find a solution
Is flexible and can adapt to different situations
Able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
40 hours per week / 9am to 6pm Monday – Friday
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 / per hour depending on experience