Posted August 17, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Key responsibilities :
- Repair mechanical watches to the manufacturer specification.
- Must be able to repair complex mechanical movements, with upward progression to highest level of mechanical watchmaking.
- Perform all other repairs according to customer request ( i.e., replace crystal, bands, push buttons, etc.).
- Repairs must be completed to the high-level, quality standards expected by the company.
- 8/10 years’ experience repairing mechanical movements.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the method required to perform complex mechanical repairs.
- Must have knowledge of the tools and equipment required to perform repairs.
- Ability to read, evaluate and adjust the timing on mechanical movements.
- Must be knowledgeable of all parts and functions and be able to improvise when parts are not available.
- Excellent manual dexterity skills to meet strict quality standards and daily production goals.
- Must be able to repair, at minimum, 4-5 mechanical watches per day.
- Ability to repair complex quartz movements is desired, but not mandatory.
- Technical Training desired
- Watchmaker Certification desired.
Please respond with cover letter, resume and salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time