- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
Based in Worsley, Manchester we are looking to recruit an experienced/qualified Watchmaker to join our UK aftersales team.
TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future. Our slogan DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim – it’s a mindset!
As part of the world’s leading luxury goods group, LVMH, we offer competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, life cover and private health as well as brand and development training opportunities.
- Servicing and repairing all types of quartz and automatic watches to the highest of standards within expected time frames
- Support the department in providing an efficient and competitive UK after sales service which appropriately reflects brand values and results in high customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out services and repairs to all types of mechanical and quartz watches
- Carry out refurbishment of precious metal and stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Achieve workload targets within agreed time frames and standards, and contribute to achievement of department targets
- Conduct and support the training of technicians and trainee watchmakers in all aspects of servicing and overhauling watches
- Providing advice and information to manager as required
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement
- Develop and maintain an in-depth current product and brand knowledge
- Pro-active in developing technical skills and industry knowledge
- Attend in house and brand house training
- Support technical training and events across other business areas
- Maintain high quality of work keeping returns to a minimum resulting in customer satisfaction and a positive brand image
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- WOSTEP/BHI or Swiss watchmaking qualification and training
- Minimum GCSE level qualifications
- Professional/career level watchmaking experience (Swiss/luxury brand preferable)
- Ability to service and maintain Swiss/luxury timepieces
- Experience of working as part of a team in a commercial technical department/business and individually
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving departmental targets
- Commercial awareness
- Passion for watches/luxury timepieces
- Able to priorities and plan own workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexibly, to embrace change and to work as part of a team
- Drive for results
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and complete development training
- Able to deal effectively with people at all levels and in all areas of the organization
- Be a brand ambassador of the business
- Able to work under pressure achieving a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability
What you can expect from us:
Competitive salary, pension, life cover, private healthcare and a dedicated internal training programmed to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, we would love to hear from you.
TAG Heuer is committed to equal opportunities, we foster and embrace diversity and inclusion within our teams. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or any other legally recognized protected basis.