Swatch Group is the world’s number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its Prestige division: Breguet, Blancpain, Glashütte Original and Jaquet Droz.
- Carry out partial, exchange and traditional service on Prestige Brand watches, in accordance with specific brand guidelines and standards.
- Organize and manage allocated work to ensure they are completed within the required department Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Identify and order required spare parts.
- Maintain clear communication between yourself, your supervisor and the technical administration team of any potential issues or delays in the workflow.
- Work in coordination with the rest of the team to ensure smooth operations (maintain equipment and tools, order consumables)
- Ensure all required services for the customer have been carried and the watch is ready to wear
We are looking for committed and passionate Prestige watchmakers with a serious eye for quality to join us and play a pivotal part in our customer’s experience. To allow us to achieve customer excellence, we are looking to recruit an experienced watchmaker with experience in servicing a variety of luxury Swiss made watches, specifically our Prestige brands.
At Swatch Group U.S., employee training, development and progression is of paramount importance to us. You may have already completed some brand specific training, however if not, we will provide this to you alongside continuous development opportunities, for those that demonstrate commitment to us.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to clearly follow and where needed, switch between detailed instructions
- Experience of working towards set targets
- A self-motivated individual who is able to deliver high standards of quality, in line with Brand standards
- A strong interest in continuing and developing a long-term career with the Swatch Group
- WOSTEP/BHI certification, or equivalent
- Relevant accreditation/s and specific training from a luxury watch brand/s, Omega is desirable, but not essential
Miami, Florida USA
Human Resources Manager
Job Reference: SGUS_01320