Posted November 22, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Job Opening For Watchmaker – Modular (Tunbridge Wells, UK). To deliver factory quality repairs to Breitling specification. Document all work carried out and maintain accurate records.
Key Duties For Watchmaker
- Carry out full services on high complications such as annual and perpetual calendars to Breitling standards.
- Assist the workshop supervisor and internal trainer with the training and mentoring of junior workshop colleagues.
- Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
- Pass all completed repairs to the appropriate shelf in the unit cage.
- Reading the job card to ensure the customers’requirements are met.
- Always using the correct techniques and tools to complete the repair.
- Ensure that all watches have the appropriate testing documentation attached to the paperwork on completion and that the QC sheet has been completed.
- Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Must be able to perform all the functions of an Integrated Watchmaker and in addition produce at least 6 x traditional modular chronograph services per week or 20 x modular chronograph movement exchanges, or 20 x partial repairs per week, or the appropriate mix of work as directed by the Senior unit watchmaker.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
- Self-motivated, well organized, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good eye/hand coordination, able to meet targets and deadlines, positive communication skills, basic computer skills.
- Must have proven track record working on quality mechanical movements demonstrating appropriate productivity and quality. Pass the appropriate Breitling bench test.
Recruiter : Jewellery Stylist Recruitment
Ref : 577
Location : Tunbridge Wells
Job Type : permanent
Salary : £0 Great basic salary plus bonus and benefits