About the job
LHH is partnering with a mid range luxury watch manufacturer seeking a Watch Repair Manager for an on-site role in the NYC metro area.
The Watch Repair Manager is responsible for managing all watch repair shop operations and providing leadership, technical support and guidance to a team of watchmakers and technical associates. The Manager will work cross-functionally with Estimating, Quality Assurance, Parts Dept and Call Center.
• Ensure that all watches are completed to company standards
• Manage and direct workflow to maximize efficiencies
• Serve as a liaison between business and tech aspects in new watch development
• Responsible for direct reports performance evaluation and development
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in managing watch repair operations
• Excellent organizational, collaboration skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent team management and leadership experience
• SAP experience is a plus
Compensation: 85k -95k + 5% bonus, medical, vision, dental, savings, PTO, paid holidays, STD/LTD.