JDNY started out as a one man show in an office in the diamond district, and now, the company has expanded itself to numerous employees, and is targeting the online demographic. Collectively our jewelers have been in business for over 15 years and we continue to design and create some of the most popular trends in the industry. One of the most important lessons passed down from one generation to the next was to maintain a high level of commitment to providing great service to the customer.The golden rule at JDNY is to provide reliable and timely service to all of our customers, and to make sure that everyone is treated like royalty.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are seeking a highly-qualified and experienced watchmaker to join us at our Manhattan location.
Our watchmakers responsibilities include
- Fully service and repair timepieces as necessary in a timely manner-including quartz, manual and automatic movements
- Fabricates parts for watches that are no longer available
- Keep clear communication with co-workers to make sure the process is as swift and concise as possible
- Maintain high standards of safety, quality and professionalism
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years minimum of experience
- Experience working with a wide range of watches and clocks, from low end quartz movements, to luxury automatic watches from brands such as: Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, and a wide range of vintage mechanical watches.
- Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints
- High level of organizations and strong time-management ability
- Legal to work in The U.S (U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
20 West 47th Street Suite 307 New York NY 10036-2886 United States